For more than three decades, TCP Software (formerly known as TimeClock Plus) has provided premier workforce management solutions to millions of users every day. We meet the needs of our customers by providing innovative software and hardware designed to help administrators track employees, manage labor costs and reduce compliance risk. TCP’s software suite includes Time & Attendance, Leave Management, Document Management, Advanced and Dynamic Scheduling and more, all of which integrate with all major payroll systems as well as our extensive portfolio of time collection solutions. From private to public sector, organizations of all sizes rely on our easy-to-use solutions designed with one goal in mind: Empowering people to work better.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our creative and talented team in Belgrade.
- Lead cross-functional software development scrum teams in using Agile methodology and Scrum practices;
- Help Product Owners and scrum teams to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Lead scrum teams in self-organization;
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments;
- Help scrum teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework;
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur;
- Help scrum teams achieve higher levels of scrum maturity;
- Support Product Owners and provide mentoring or education where needed.
- Prior hands-on experience as a Scrum Master in software development Scrum team(s);
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Ability to determine what Scrum is and what it is not;
- Experience with implementing Agile techniques and best practices;
- Ability to work with multiple software development teams concurrently;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills;
- Ability to analyze, manage and resolve conflicts or problems;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused.
- Scrum Master certification will be considered a plus.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.