RADiCAL is looking for an AI Engineer who will play a key role in developing the next generation of markerless motion-capture, human virtualization and 3D animation solutions . If you want to be involved in genuine product innovation that solves actual problems across many industries and is enjoyed by millions of users around the world, we’d love to speak to you.
RADiCAL democratizes 3D motion capture, animation and human virtualization solutions for everyone, everywhere. We use the most advanced deep learning techniques in developing our cloud-based solutions. Our community of creatives in 3D computer graphics, animation, film, TV and gaming, along with futurists, scientists, academics and design enthusiasts, is growing fast around the world.
About you and the position:
RADiCAL is a startup, so we’d like you to be entrepreneurial, nimble, deeply motivated, and goal-oriented. We’re looking for a person with strong initiative, technical and /professional leadership, as well as the desire to consistently push boundaries. We are laying down the foundation of an ambitious, fast-growing, and well-funded startup and, for the right candidate, this could be a great opportunity to grow with us and become a senior team member and leader.
Given the position you’ll be filling, we’d expect that you have at least 3+ years of relevant postgraduate academic and/or professional experience (although we’re open to less experience if you’re exceptionally talented). For the right candidate, the position comes with an equity package commensurate with experience and the level of leadership expected for the position.
The AI Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, optimizing, and maintaining real-world state-of-the-art deep learning solutions
- Designing and developing production-quality code and project workflows
- Supporting and improving our development and training/testing architecture
- Optimizing our inference solutions for deployment in production
- Actively interacting with the CTO, CEO, and a highly-motivated full-stack team in a stimulating, collaborative environment
Skills and qualifications:
- Masters (or PhD) degree in related fields such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics
- Proficiency with C++ and Python
- Very strong software engineering and algorithm design skills
- Proven experience working at low-level with modern deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.) and modern neural network architectures
- Experience with GPU and CUDA development and neural network model optimization
- Experience with TensorRT optimization
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and tools (e.g., Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience with design and implementation of complex real-time distributed systems
- Experience with parallel programming
- Experience designing and implementing software libraries
- Experience translating problem specifications to algorithms/code
- Experience porting software between different code-bases (e.g., C++ and Python)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile startup environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active thinking and strong initiative
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience with Go and API development
- Experience working/developing with high-end VFX content creation software and/or game engines (such as Unity or Unreal)
- Experience with 3D computer graphics