At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
The SAP Innovation team is responsible to continuously develop and improve our Magna Global IT SAP Template S4M. S4M is our fast developing and most important strategic SAP landscape. The word innovation in our team name ensures that you will always work in a very recent SAP version. As Senior Analyst Logistics, SAP Innovation you will design and implement best in class processes in the area of our Automotive core competences with a main focus on customer, sales and production processes. You will support roll out projects in the role of a Solution Architect for SAP template rollouts, conduct workshops and coordinate implementation tasks where needed.
As member of the template team you will be in a governance role for all implementation projects as well as for any changes and continuous improvements in the daily business.
- Develop and implement best-practice-process solutions in logistics
- Develop central functions in the SAP template for common use in multiple divisions
- Support roll out projects as Senior Analyst and Solution Architect. Ensure that system standards are used and new standards are developed. Support roll out partners and guide them to our Magna standards
- Implement JIT/JIS processes in rollout projects
- Develop JIT/JIS processes as solution architect
- Govern all change activities in the responsibility area
Knowledge and Education
- Fluent English in written and spoken communication
- University graduate or compensating education or work experience
- Process knowledge in all key processes of the automotive supply industry
- More than ten years of experience in SAP
- Solid experience in the Automotive industry
- Project experience as inhouse or external consultant
- Project management experience
Skills and Competencies
- SAP R/3 configuration experience in several logistic modules with main focus on SD, SAP Automotive and EDI communication
- Cross application integration skills in all SAP key components
- Senior experience in workshop moderation, convincing personality
- At least basic skills in ABAP are welcome
- Basic project management skills
Regular overnight travel: up to 50%
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.