In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic, and places data enabling navigation, location-based services, and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for a skilled Software Development Engineer, to take part in the development of in-car navigation products.
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity;
- Bug triages / bug fixes for a system that is already in production.
- Feature development for upcoming releases:
- Implement ideas from Product Backlog into a reliable working product;
- Feature development for upcoming releases;
- Promote code quality and app reliability with the latest architectural patterns;
- High code standards, detailed code review with good automatic code quality, and test checking allow for smooth app development.
- 2 years of experience with software engineering (any language, platform, or technology) of experience with Android platform;
- Solid experience developing Android mobile native applications in Kotlin/Java;
- Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with MVVM patterns or frameworks;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Good understanding of Solid;
- Good understanding of design patterns;
- Experience with CI/CD.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience writing custom views and controls;
- Experience in dependency injection framework;
- Experience with Gradle.