We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team.
As a senior developer, you will be responsible for providing architect and technical solutions to complex problems, as well as for the collaboration with rest of the team on the project. Good communication in English is must have skill. Your software development experience and problem-solving skills must be on very high level. You must be focused on continuous learning and delivering software of the utmost quality.
We are company headquartered in Switzerland, with main development team located in Pirot, Serbia.
We are building in-house projects that are used by service providers and companies with own datacenters. Working on with us will give you opportunity work with latest technologies of virtualization and cloud services.
Methodologies and technologies we are using:
- .Net, .Net Core, REST API, Angular, Sqlite, PostgreSQL, Docker, Integration tests, Unit tests, Agile Scrum Kanban, Jira, Bitbucket, GIT, Jenkins, Confluence, ClickUp
- At least 7 year working experience in software development
- 7+ years of working experience in building modern, frontend applications
- REST API
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2)
- You are self-motivated, committed, and passionate about your work
- You are a team player with an open mindset, positive attitude and your welcome change
- You are always striving for quality and finding the best and most effective solution
Bonus points for candidates:
- German language
- Salary proportional to skills, position and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Flexible contract (B2B or contract of employment)
- Team buildings (local and international)
- Working in nice office, or remotely (home office)
- Personal education and growth (available courses in different areas, opportunity to learn into the team over internal knowledge transfer process)
- Own company project (no outsourcing)
- Many other projects are in our road map waiting for you to develop. Also, few times a year we have innovation sprints where team members can work on own ideas