Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smart phone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated Test Engineers to join the team of 15 QA Engineers in our Belgrade or Novi Sad office. You will report directly to Head of QA.
You will work with our US and Dublin based Engineering teams to help deliver identity assurance solutions and products. The individual will be primarily required to plan, design, develop and execute testing across many components of our existing products. This individual will collaborate across all departments of the organization to help improve the quality of the products as well as our existing frameworks comprising of both front-end as well as back-end. This individual should have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and a strong desire to produce high quality products. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a skilled team in an interesting and growing technology space.
Ideal candidate will have the most of:
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Experience with REST API testing using Java or any other language
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver using Java or any other language
- Ideal candidate should have the ability to create frameworks from scratch and/or be able to integrate/update with current frameworks.
- Good overview of SDLC process, requirements specifications, software development and software debugging.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Good working knowledge of build and configuration management: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, or similar tools.
- Results oriented and focused on meeting timelines.
- Ability to quickly research and learn new tools/techniques.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in testing cloud based SaaS products is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach – work from home or office
- Special budget for work from home equipment purchase
- Modern new office in the city center
- Flexible working schedule
- Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Budget for your education and personal development
- Great Culture
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will be invited to technical interview with team members
- Candidates selected for 3rd round will be invited to conversation with Head of QA
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!