You’re looking for an exciting new opportunity to not only be part of a fast growing Compliance software startup but also grow personally? You're an expert when it comes to creating a product customers love while also automating manual internal processes
Then our client is your next stop!
In the role of Senior Backend Engineer, you will be part of the team which is responsible for building different services that will enable further growth of our customer base. You will be responsible for building solutions that will improve our customer’s experience while also automating manual internal processes. Together with other team members, you will take ownership of all products built by the engineering team and always search for paths to invent and simplify.
- Design and implement software solutions that help heyData reach its goals
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to understand the vision and product requirements
- Review the code of others and provide thoughtful and constructive feedback, and vice versa
- Mentor, pair, and encourage the growth of those around you
- Take pride in writing maintainable code and seek for personal growth
- Help to recruit, interview, and generally make heyData a great home for developers
- Excellent understanding of communication protocols between system components, best practices, and industry standards such as HTTP, RESTful, RPC, Swagger, Open API, etc.
- Being able to write well structured, testable code while having experience working with some of the testing frameworks (Jasmine, Cypress, Jest)
- The SOLID, Clean Code and TDD are not (the) only buzz words to you
- Knowledge of what is required to build a scalable, highly available, and maintainable system
- Experience in building and running the stateless containerized application with Docker and Kubernetes or have the desire to learn how to do it
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Willingness to learn new technologies, tools, and programming languages
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Become part of a young success story and build the leading compliance startup with us
- Join a motivated and dynamic team with experience from top tier consultancies, startups, VCs, and law firms
- The opportunity to grow with us and achieve your further personal goals combined with a high degree of decision-making autonomy
- A clear internal talent development path with exciting opportunities for career progression
- State-of-the-art technology equipment, regular team events, and a hybrid company culture with the freedom to work remotely.