- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Senior Data Analyst – Business Development who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
- Create proactive analysis on Business Development performance and forecast on Homes Signed and other KPIs regularly on the Monthly Business Review meetings and ad hoc
- Provide guidance for Business Development strategy, management, and planning with in-depth data analysis
- Clearly communicate analysis driven conclusions and learnings in written and verbal form
- Drive quality in data collected and used for producing reports and analysis
- Initiate BI developments that will support Business Development planning and execution
- Work on Business Development Data sources and continuously improve the quality
- Own the Data Glossary of Business Development
- Regularly communicate and work with other divisions on the connected projects, tasks and KPIs
- Manage key Business Development reports and continuous work on making it fit for purpose
What will you be doing?
Performance Tracking for Business Development:
- Gather clear requirements on how to present past and future success and performance trends for the Business Development Management Team
- Produce necessary analysis and present them in an easy-to-understand fashion
- Provide in depth performance evaluation against weekly, quarterly, yearly targets and find optimal ways of allocating the resources and efforts with a goal of closing potential gaps
Proactive Analysis and Forecasting:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and advanced analytical tools in order to provide analytics & reports to management
- Develop models for short and long-term forecasting on Hyperoptic performance on main KPIs such as Homes Signed and implement forecasting into monthly/weekly reporting to management
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Own data definitions and regularly monitor data source quality
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 or 4 years of experience of working in data analytics, ideally within the telecommunications sector or business development department
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point…) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau or similar software)
- Experience with SQL would be desirable
- Performed statistical analysis and interpretation tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills and attitude
- Being able to work independently and have initiative
- Strong desire for development and continuous improvement
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
We look forward to hearing from you.