Are you looking for your next data science challenge where you go beyond data wrangling and into making an actual impact through big data insights? Are you constantly eager to grow and develop in a dynamic and supportive environment? Do you want to work on world-leading products in an outstanding data science team? Look no further and apply to be a part of the Data Science and Analytics team at Prime Holding.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a quantitative field or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years or more of experience in statistical modeling / econometrics / machine learning.
- Ability and experience in extracting insights from data, and summarizing takeaways
- Experience with Python, or other statistical package or programming language (e.g., R)
- Ability to prepare and present compelling visualizations (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Understanding of statistical and machine learning methods
- Ability to build models for problems in different domains
- Good understanding of ML Ops practices and tools
- Ability to work with different teams and communicate ideas and results to different stakeholders.
Nice to Have
- Experience in writing quality code
- Experience with working with software engineering teams and with contemporary technologies (cloud-based systems, remote machines, version control, containerization, etc.)
- Experience with commercially available Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Understanding of data pipelines
- Demonstrated experience with ML Ops tools
What You Will Do
- Work on creating data models for specific use-cases
- Data mining and data cleaning
- Build visualizations to communicate data to decision-makers.
- Build, validate and deploy models for use both by internal departments, as well as integration into a specific software product
- Automation of the statistical modeling process
- Communicate your findings to peers and management.
Benefits of a career at Prime Holding:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Food coupons and corporate discounts
- Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation + work from home policy
- Designated budget for home office equipment
- Access to technical books library, both off- and on-line
- Internal trainings and team-buildings
- Challenging projects with a real ability to make impact on world-class products
- Strong and supportive culture of authenticity, benevolence, and competence
- Room to grow in a fast-paced and rewarding career.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV using the Apply Now button.