We are looking for Senior DevOps engineers who have a passion for and experience in building production-ready CI/CD systems using the best practices of continuous delivery and continuous deployment. Do you have a passion for craftsmanship and product? Do you have well-considered opinions about how reliable infrastructure should work, and hold yourself and your code to a high standard? Are you always on the lookout for a business that sees its employees as more than just means to an end? If yes, IT Labs offers this and much more!
- Develop and refine CI/CD tools that help engineering to release faster, with high confidence, and with the highest quality possible
- Improve workflow automation across the engineering
- Train and help engineering on how to run production systems and deployments with autonomy
- Support engineering with expertise in the areas of deployment, infrastructure configuration, and scalability in all parts of the stack
- Partner with the rest of the engineering organization to help them in enhancing the Enterprise software application deployment process
- Passion for craftsmanship and product. You have well-considered opinions about how reliable infrastructure should work, and hold yourself and your code to a high standard
- Solid experience with continuous integration, delivery, testing, and code deployment using various CI/CD tools
- Solid experience with AWS, both containerized and Virtual Machine-based workloads
- Experience in programming languages like C# and .NET Framework/ .NET core.
- Experience with Windows and Linux, configuration management, and "Infrastructure as Code"
- Experience in Scripting in Powershell, Go, Ruby, Python, Bash, or similar
- Familiarity with Relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server and Postgres preferred)
- Familiarity with technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, gRPC, Kafka, and RabbitMQ
We’ll also appreciate if you have:
- Python programming language
- Terraform tool with HCL (HashiCorp Configuration Language)
- Certification in AWS, Azure
- Team player
- Adaptable to changes
- Able to make decisions
- Willing to learn and upgrade
We are a collaborative, supportive, and diverse bunch of people, who enjoy working together and treat each other with the utmost respect. Here everyone has the opportunity to share their experience, learn, and grow. Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonuses
- Professional development budget
- Certifications & access to e-learning platforms
- Working on international projects
- Private health insurance
- Fun team-building activities
We are a company that seeks the best for both our employees and clients, reaching beyond expectations in turning dreams into reality. Our way of working is rooted in our core values (Integrity, Excellence, Proactivity, Innovation, and People), with an expectation that our future colleagues will make these their second nature in their everyday work and life. We don’t ask for perfection, but we do appreciate people motivated to better themselves in every conceivable aspect.
About IT Labs
Founded in 2005, IT Labs is an international software tech company, specializing in purpose and process-driven teams for high-performance, innovation, transformation, and efficiency. Our HQ is in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and we have teams and offices around the world – the UK, the Netherlands, Belarus, Serbia, and North Macedonia. We are constantly growing, and we would love for you to become part of our team!