Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a DevOps Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The engineer will be responsible for design, development and maintaining of CI processes and tools, components packaging and delivery, internal infrastructure for Acronis Cyber Protect and Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solutions. You'll collaborate closely with R&D, QA, SRE, DCO teams around the globe. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- work on components packaging and integration into existing and new delivery pipelines
- Take full responsibility for CI processes in the team
- Build and maintain an internal infrastructure
- Collaborate with R&D, QA, SRE, DCO teams to build efficient, robust and easy operable cloud components and their lifecycles
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Linux administration, deep understanding of the network stack
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python)
- Solid experience with Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (+ Helm), virtualization solutions (ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Experience with RPM/Deb building, Windows administration, Nginx configuration, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySql) administration
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken English
- Experience with centralized monitoring (Prometheus, Graphite), alerting (Alerta) and logging (ELK, EFK) systems management
- Experience with Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira) integration
- Knowledge of distributed micro-services-based architectures problems and best practices
- Experience with Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ administration
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances