We partner with the world's largest technology company and are now looking for a Senior DevOps to join the team that works on cloud and infrastructure solutions. The team designs, develops and deploys high-performance systems that handle billions of queries every day. The work is complex, the scale is enormous, and it’s incredibly rewarding because you’ll be supporting hundreds of millions of users. By designing and building a continuous integration and delivery system, you’ll ensure the high availability, scalability and security of a huge infrastructure every day.
- Build tools to provision EKS clusters on demand, maintain and manage the clusters;
- Build tools to monitor and alert based on the health of the supported clusters;
- Be responsible for the managed EKS clusters;
- Interface with Data Platform team, Users teams and AWS support personnel to debug/fix issues.
- Experience managing applications/data engineering or data science workloads on AWS
- Experience in infrastructure templating tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Pulumi
- Good understanding of Data Security on Cloud based applications
- Understanding of Networking concepts on Cloud, like VPCs, Route 53, Security Groups, NLB/ALB on AWS
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for large scale application on AWS
- Background in redefining the applications into cloud native environments
- Experience in migrating & supporting the applications on Kubernetes
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming skills like Java, or Scala
- Good programming skills in Go, Unix & Python
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills