Are you a creative thinker and have a passion for digital? Do you get excited at the thought of working in a small team to create amazing digital experiences? This might just be the role for you.
Gallant Digital Agency is based in Sydney, Australia and are looking for a Front End Developer to join the Novi Sad development office. You will work in a dynamic environment where you are encouraged to hone in on your skillsets to benefit your career and company growth.
We’re one of Australia’s leading ecommerce platform partners and we take pride in our ability to help our Ecommerce clients, big or small. We are passionate about achieving awesome results!
What are we looking for?
- Team player
- Experienced front-end developer
- Mastery in writing HTML5, SCSS and CSS
- Experienced with Bootstrap
- Experience with responsive web designs
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
To be considered you’ll have:
- Strong Portfolio of work
- Experience with source/version control platforms like GitHub
- Experience with slicing work (converting PSD to HTML files) and Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Figma etc.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile UX and UI best practices
- Good understanding of e-commerce design constraints
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Good English communicational skills and open mind to feedback
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Experience with VueJS
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV, electronically
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV. We will contact only short-listed candidates.