Patronus is a recently founded Healthcare Startup based in Berlin. We revolutionized the traditional red emergency button with a state-of-the-art emergency smartwatch. Our product helps elderly to call for help whenever and wherever. We consider this as our entry point to build healthcare products for elderly and the people around them. Our team grew from 8 to 40+ people in the last 6 months. Recently, we raised a big financing round from international venture capital investors for further growth and product development.
What is our vision?
It is our vision to provide the best healthcare for elderly by leveraging technology.
What to expect?
We are a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated team and are backed by top investors. After our successful market entry we are now growing our user base as well as developing new features & products. Our team gives you the chance to improve the life of elderly people and to literally save lives. Help us to continue writing our story!
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our Tech Team, someone who is very curious and has the passion and ambition to make a difference in people’s life by solving real-life problems while building great products.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Front-End Developer at Patronus:
- Work in one of our squads
- Solve complex problems and produce quality, tested, production-ready code
- Collaborate with back-end developers, product owners, and designers to improve usability and develop new features
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Apply best practices and raise the bar for the team
- Write documentation for internal use
- Highly organized, a structured way of working
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Experience building web apps with Angular and TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of HTML, SASS/SCSS
- Deep understanding of RESTful design principles and experience consuming APIs
- Knowledge of PrimeNG components is a plus
- Experience in working in an English speaking environment and excellent communication skills
Please keep in mind that seniority and compensation are evaluated during the interview process.
We are searching for someone that is willing to undertake responsibility from day one and wants to make the world a better place. You will experience an exciting and inspiring working environment and a team which supports your personal growth.