Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The Senior Frontend Developer will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products. The role will be to lead the development of innovative technologies such as proactive data protection from cyber threats, application-aware and cloud-to-cloud backup, vulnerability and patch management.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Actively participate in technical design for new features, planning and estimating (Jira, Figma, Confluence)
- Develop new features and fix issues in existing code (VueJS, ExtJS)
- Participate in code reviews (GIT)
- Collaborate with other teams to reach goals
- Contribute to process improvements
- Write and maintain tests (karma + mocha, jest, SonarQube)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the field of frontend development
- Proven strong knowledge of VueJS (ReactJS) or ExtJS
- Good knowledge of TypeScript, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass/Less
- Experience in Functional Programming, OOP and design patterns (Factory, Strategy, MVC, MVVM, Singleton and etc.)
- Experience in Git, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban
- Ability to take responsibility for feature development / project
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: Jest, TDD, Linux/BSD, Node.js, Backend Development
- Experience in ElectronJS and ExtJS
Please submit your CV and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.