Our partner is a Swiss financial platform that offers consumers information and the opportunity to compare insurance, investment, and banking products, products for old-age provision, building finance, installment loans, and electricity and gas tariffs free of charge.
They have already helped thousands of customers save with their convenient comparison calculators. They answer questions such as "Which insurance do I need and where can I find the right offers? How do I get a cheap loan quickly and easily? How can I secure myself and my family well and provide for our old age? Our customers can find answers to these and many other questions".
Together with our partner, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work in a fast-growing startup with the resources of a consolidated company. With an agile and DevOps mindset, they foster a culture of collaboration and personal growth with weekly pair and mob programming sessions and regular technical discussions to improve the platform and teams.
- Concept, design and implement features for a state of the art web application using React and Next.js
- Contribute to architectural and design decisions of your application to improve its quality
- Together with the team, have full ownership of the whole development cycle including running the application in production
- Be involved in third Level Support resolving bugs and incidents that affect customers
- Constantly learn and improve your skills by participating in workshops, pair/mob programming sessions, etc.
- Mentor and coach junior developers to produce higher quality solutions
- Collaborate with our UX team, implementing the designs provided through Figma in our component library
- Be part of a cross-functional team that follows agile development using SCRUM and XP practices (Clean code, TDD, Pair programming, Refactoring, Simple design)
- 4+ years of experience with React or comparable, VueJS, Angular etc.
- Experience working in SCRUM and XP practices will be considered a plus
- Desire to take ownership and ability to thrive on that (taking on responsibility is expected)
- Strong software development skills (functional programming, test automation, architecture, clean code, CI/CD)
- Great English communication skills in both written and verbal form
- Passion to constantly challenge the status quo and improve how the team works together
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to providing all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!