About the company
Firebird is an international online travel company that organizes trips to Europe for customers from around the world. We have a dedicated software development department that focuses on our internal products that allow everyone else to deliver some of the top-notch, worldwide services. Currently, there are a number of commercially available projects in production that are being actively worked on:
- Service for booking rail tickets https://rail.ninja
- Online trip builder https://triptile.com
About the position
We’re expanding both of the product teams and are looking for experienced Full-Stack developers to join us.
It is a plus if you had experience with Integration with SalesForce CRM, payment systems, GDS systems (Amadeus and others), transportation services, and so on.
Your tasks will include
- Designing and creating the product architecture
- Front-end and back-end development
- 3+ years of backend + frontend development experience
- Strong communication skills and English language
- Russian language is a plus
- Team player
- Ability to write clean and readable code
- Competitive compensation based on interview results
- Work from an office located near Belgrade Waterfront (ul. Karađorđeva 65, Beograd), or you can choose to work from home but you need to go to the office 1 time per week
- Opportunity to build a stellar career in a fast-growing international travel company
- Opportunity to work with advanced top-of-the-line software for travel management
- Interesting, challenging tasks and a world-class team
If interested, please send your resume/CV electronically.