Supplyframe (recently acquired by Siemens) is an innovative and rapidly growing leader in the electronics industry. Our teams operate with a start-up mentality, where we equip every team member with product ownership and fast-paced growth opportunities.
In this role, you’ll work on a large variety of full-stack software engineering projects ranging from database and SQL design to developing UI/UX. At Supplyframe, engineers take ownership of the code they write. Engineers who find themselves coming up with several solutions to a problem and analyzing the trade-offs of each will enjoy the opportunities and culture here.
- Take ownership of your code during all phases of software development
- Deliver features in collaboration with QA, Product Management, and other engineering teams
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision and drive team planning
- Challenge yourself to go beyond the base requirement – edge cases, performance, error handling, etc.
- Advocate strong foundations in technical architecture while maintaining high velocity
- Write thorough tests for new functionality
- 5+ years of Software Development experience at a SaaS or technology company
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance, and scale
- Demonstrated technical leadership experiences, such as being a tech lead for high impact customer-facing projects
- A drive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- BS in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience