As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the Role
As a senior engineer on Kraken’s Support Center and Live Channels Team, you will be responsible for evolving our chat instance in partnership with our content teams. You will also work alongside our product team to drive further usage of the conversational platform while decreasing calls into our customer support agents.
We look for individuals who lead with integrity and are role models for executing business initiatives with the highest degree of trust. To succeed in this role, you will need excellent technical knowledge and have great communication skills to stay aligned with global teammates. You will work with key members of the engineering, stakeholder and product teams to drive technical strategy.
You’ll be joining a fully remote team that owns engineering for support.kraken.com and our conversational chat experience!
- You will work in a collaborative, highly productive, team environment and have the autonomy to own projects from ideation to production. In working with both Product and Engineering, you will help size new requirements and work with the team to prioritize against the backlog. Based on the requirements you have been given you will assist in the architecture of a best in class chat experience for our clients.
- 4+ years professional experience working with Node API development
- Excellent knowledge of React (4+ years professional experience)
- Chatbot development experience (2+ years experience)
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex enterprise systems, or successfully deliver a greenfield product
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Nice to have
- Experience with Next.js
- Knowledge of the Google Dialogflow API
- Knowledge of the Elastic Search API
- Knowledge of Machine Learning / AI (Tensorflow)
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.