Our Belgrade Online Gaming department (with central in San Francisco) counts 50+ great people and growing. Lot of our employees have a great (10+ years) of experience and expertise. We are successfully creating games here on location for more than 15 years, with well-established business, product, and processes, while company globally for more than 50 years.
Our Products are Online Multi Channel Games (Desktop/Mobile/Tablet) therefore we are using cutting edge technology in our production. Besides new techs we have well rounded processes as well.
We also have all roles and skills on location including producing, art and animation, front and back-end dev, math and game design, sound production, test, dev-ops, release and support ops. That allows our studio to be self-sufficient well organized and efficient while working on creative and fun games.
Would you like to be part of our great team? Here is what you need.
The Game Artist will:
- Facilitating the transition of game design, from concept through to realization.
- Implementing game assets together with other team member of different disciplines (Software Game Developers, Game Producers, Mathematicians and Testers)
- Drawing and illustration of characters (different characters, animals, and phantasy creatures), backgrounds, symbols, and title graphics, both manually and by using various software tools, is part of your daily work
- Creating ideas and concepts within a team of fellow graphic designers
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Game Artist or Graphic Designer (Portfolio, demoreel)
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design and graphical abilities (feelings for colors, designs, lighting, and composition)
- Ability to match and adapt to specific art styles
- Strong skills in drawing characters and environments
- Efficiency to finish a project from concept to a final game asset implementation and animations.
- Highly organized, self-motivated as well as working independently
- UI & UX skills and ability to take suggestions and direction from other team members
- English language skills are required for an international work environment
- Bonus skill knowledge in Spine, 3D programs such as Blender or 3DS Max
The way we work
We organize our game production workflow in a relaxed environment, practicing agile/scrum methodology through game production lifecycle that consists of: Pre-Production, Development, Play Test, Acceptance Review, QA, Certification, Live. Game Artist is involved from Pre-Production phase till QA Sign off phase, working on game concepts, animations, and implementation of graphics in the game, but also on the redesign of existing games and their adaptation for phones and other devices. During this process you will closely cooperate with other team member of different disciplines (art/dev/sound…). While our producers are managing this process for every game, your team lead will be there for you to help you, train you and technically guide you through it, supporting you through your career growth. This is aligned with our values, as we value cooperation, positive atmosphere, and teamwork while we strongly believe in personal development and invest continually in training, coaching and career progress of our employees. Our working hours model Is flexible, part time from office and part time from home in agreement with team lead and colleagues on project.
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours including work from home and from office
Our Recruitment Process
We aim to reply to all applicants. Interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- Phone Interview with recruiter
- Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
- Usually, the whole process lasts few weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Are you looking for a challenge? Send your portfolio and CV.