IO Global is searching for a Senior Intelligence Engineer to join our Technical Intelligence team. The team's main function is to recon our industry and contribute to the most promising projects to feed the company with new trends and projects that the team considers worth developing a strategy on or establishing a partnership with.
As Senior Intelligence Engineer, you will conduct technical research and analysis to gather intelligence from the industry as a whole or specific projects of interest. You will use your scientific, software design, and coding capabilities to cover the wide breadth of the blockchain ecosystem and the depth and intricacies of technical designs. You will aggregate research outputs into due diligence reports or knowledge bases and contribute to setting up an automated system for intelligence gathering.
In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Technical Intelligence to refine the Technical Intelligence strategy. You will also partner with the Engineering, Research, Strategy, and Product divisions.
- Compile state-of-the-art knowledge of the blockchain field (eg, Networks, DeFi, NFT, Infrastructure) by identifying, categorizing, and evaluating technical trade-offs and trends
- Deep dive into source code repositories (programming language and stack agnostic) to evaluate the quality and pertinence of technical stack and architectural choices
- Review white papers and scientific research papers, technical documentation, and support forums to gather technical due diligence knowledge for projects in the blockchain ecosystem
- Analyze and write quick-shot technical due diligence reports in less than one week for the CEO Office, CTO Office, and other divisions
- Leverage blockchain-domain expert knowledge to fine-tune automatic data pipelines for intelligence gathering
- Vulgarize complex technical subjects for partner business-oriented teams
- Aggregate knowledge in industry reports that the company could commercialize
- Join and contribute to a dozen relevant blockchain ecosystems each year.
- Your expertise
- BSc or MSc in computer science is preferred but not mandatory
- 5+ years of experience in computing, with various programming languages and architectures
- 3+ years in the crypto/blockchain industry
- A proven track of writing and publishing (reports, papers, etc.)
- Professional English.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.
- All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work – ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan