We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar – two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The development of complex commerce applications in the Java environment and the customer specific implementation of Java-based Commerce Solutions is one of our core competencies. Join our interdisciplinary team of designers, consultants and software engineers and help develop integrated solutions based on SAP Commerce (Hybris). The whole team is looking forward to welcoming established and innovative colleagues. Your range of tasks covers the entire software development process from analysis through execution. Your customers are large B2B & B2C companies or organizations with strong web affinity. As an experienced Senior Software Engineer* you like to coach younger team members and are willing to share your knowledge internally and externally.
- Development of commerce solutions based on SAP Commerce (Hybris)
- Work closely together with our customers and develop tailormade solutions through supporting in the design phase and then implementing them
- Your areas of responsibility: development of web applications, working with databases and some interaction with our customers
- Extensive experience with Java-based SAP Commerce (Hybris) solutions
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education
- SAP Commerce (Hybris) Core Developer certification is a benefit
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- Expert knowledge of current web technologies (Java/J2EE) as well as experience with standard software frameworks (Spring)
- Experience within development environments such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and able to discuss controversial problems
- Very good English skills
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges – coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates – regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies – we only work with selected partners.