Our end client is a leading telecommunications service provider of integrated communication services (broadband, landline and mobile) in Europe. The client operates third, fourth, and fifth generation mobile networks, with 5G coverage available to over quarter of the country’s population. As a leading CSP in its country, the client provides connectivity services to tenths of millions of subscribers and plays a vital part in shaping digitalization.
As a subcontractor, Intellias will support BSS (business support systems) and IT systems transformation with the goal to deliver faster product launches and provide an enhance customer experience. The scope of the transformation project may include CRM, Point of sale, self-service, among other telecom and enterprise IT platforms.
This multi-year project (5 year contract) offers a stable career opportunity and an exposure to the cutting-edge 5G and AI/ML use cases and telecom services.
- 5+ years of technology delivery experience in backend and frontend development;
- Hands on experience in Java 8 & above, Spring, JAXB, XML, Junit, Ant, Gradle / Maven, Java, EJB 3.1, JMS;
- Node JS experience;
- Java Architectural patterns (e.g. Layered, Event Driven);
- kafka and related implementation approach like "webhook pattern";
- Experience Integrating with restful web services and soap web services;
- Expertise in Java server side, Spring Boot, spring security, spring data and spring integration;
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as scrum;
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket/Git, Jenkins;
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user requirements;
- Manage full life cycle of various projects from requirements gathering to go live in production. Responsible for performing complex software engineering tasks such as requirements gathering, design, development, code reviews, testing, documentation and release preparation;
- CI/CD exposure to build pipelines and containerization tools such as Jenkins/Docker/AWS.
- Experienced in SQL and noSQL using AWS database services (eg: RDS, Dynamo DB, AWS Lambdas);
- Strong expertise of microservice architecture for the cloud using CQRS pattern and AWS services like SQS, SNS;
- Experience with UI design and Usability concepts;
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms;
- Experienced in build management tools like Maven, npm, or Gradle;
- Day-to-day experience in using the essential tools of a CI/CD pipeline such as git, Junit, gitlab CI, Artifactory, Jenkins, XL Release/deploy;
- Knowledge of Security Coding Standards as well as Cloud Security standard;
- Knowledge in Terraform for IaaC.