Highly Automated Driving team encompasses making High Definition maps for next-generation automotive technologies.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to dive deep into how we capture the real world, how this is reflected in our reality index, and work with the team on how this data goes straight into cars. We work with Agile practices and co-operate with numerous different teams inside and outside of the company. Our team delivers digital maps to automotive customers where the data is going straight into cars to power autonomous driving uses cases.
- Develop software that is well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals;
- Engage with internal and external customers for requirements, change requests and incidents to help define application specifications;
- Own one or more components of software architecture in immediate environment;
- Be part of an agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication;
- Drive and improve engineering best practices (e.g. agile, coding, verification);
- Define complex, cross-subsystem/product designs to be implemented by team.
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with Java/Scala or any functional programming language;
- Hand-on experience in development of Service oriented architecture, Spring framework and web services;
- Expertise in cloud-based infrastructure (Maven/SBT, GIT/GERRIT, Apache Spark, Amazon Web Services, Jenkins, Linux Environment);
- Strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Working with mapdata e.g. NDS, GIS, RDF, GDF;
- Working with data transformation scripting / ETL.
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.