tyntec is a global cloud communications company enabling businesses to communicate with their customers, workforce and machines. tyntec has built its global connectivity from the ground up and developed cloud APIs on top to provide full advantage of cloud communications on a global scale.
Building on its heritage of tier-one global SMS messaging provider, tyntec continues to advance how today’s enterprises utilize the universal services of messaging, voice and phone numbers to connect and perform transactions with people around the world.
At tyntec we hold our employees responsible for their success and provide the freedom and support for them to grow. We celebrate rule breakers who develop new ideas that move the company forward. Our doors open to motivated, self-starters who think outside the box and strive to achieve the best quality of work. Join us!
About the team:
You will work with other talented professionals in an enterprise work environment. You will design, develop maintain and refactor our software systems, web-based applications and tools for new & existing projects.
You will discuss solutions and possible new approaches and use your expertise in different technologies to choose the right solution for the task at hand. You have to communicate effectively and solution oriented with team members, internal customers and other business stakeholder.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement, refactor, test, enhance and modify our internal software systems built for distributed and scalable operation
- Collaborate within an agile driven team to meet customers’ changing business & application needs
- Take responsibility of the full software life cycle
- Support the requirement engineering process
- Tech stack includes: Java, Gradle, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Kotlin
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Professional, hands-on, up-to-date experience in Java 8 or higher, Gradle and Spring Boot framework (ideally Spring Boot 2), as well as software testing
- High standard of craftsmanship, self-initiative and self-reliance
- Passion for innovation and sophisticated understanding of software systems
- Flexible, structured and solution oriented approach
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Team player with a growth mind-set
Additional experience in the following areas preferred:
- Design and implementation of distributed systems; scaling strategies, clustering, and load balancing
- Containers (ideally Docker) and container orchestration frameworks (ideally Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery concept and frameworks (ideally Jenkins)
- Reactive programming, especially in the context of Spring Boot
- Understanding of other JVM languages (ideally Kotlin)
What tyntec can offer you:
- An international working environment with English as the company language
- Fast-paced, friendly workplace, where each and every contribution counts
- Flat hierarchies, open communication channels and flexible working hours
- Internal and external personal and professional opportunities for further development
- Start of Employment: As soon as possible
If you are interested in working in an environment where ownership, pragmatism, teamwork and open-mindedness are among our core values, we welcome you to explore the opportunities at tyntec. Please send your cv and cover letter electronically.