What you will do
We are working on a new product with unique challenges: complex algorithms for activity pattern analysis, fraud detection, distributed systems, serverless deployments, hybrid desktop applications and much more.
You are going to be working in a small team and building things from scratch. As a team we move really fast, building things in days instead of months.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Designing and coding our growing systems
- Building things from scratch
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing to our product development roadmap
Ideally you should have:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Great English and communication skills
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages
- Experience with Electron.js
- Having built your own framework(s) or tool(s) from scratch
- Experience with mobile development, design tooling, CI/CD, and Google Cloud
- Staying up to date with current front-end and back-end development trends
How to apply
Submit your resume. If you meet our requirements, you will hear from us within one business day regarding the next steps. Our recruitment process is short and straightforward and highly appreciated among the ones that have been there before you.
If you have any questions or thoughts, we’d love to hear from you!
Roboten is an equal opportunity employer. When assessing your application, we do it solely based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on anything that has nothing to do with how well you are able to perform your job. This includes but is not limited to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, pregnancy, physical or mental variation, medical condition, marital status, age, national origin, and ancestry.