Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Relocate to the Netherlands with EPAM.
The Netherlands is Europe's most wired country with excellent digital infrastructure, innovative and open economy, R&D incentives, and strong governmental focus on advancement in technology: no wonder it’s a very popular destination amongst software engineers.
Equally loved by families, the Netherlands is renowned for great healthcare and education systems, a focus on environmental sustainability, safety and a great quality of life. Did you know this country ranks 5th in the World Happiness Report (2022)?
The Netherlands is an ideal location for tech experts looking to develop their careers and grow professionally in an international context within highly skilled teams. With over 900 EPAMers across the country, EPAM continues to build world-class teams delivering engineering excellence and partnering with prestigious international and local businesses to support their digital transformation and innovation plans.
We’re looking for ambitious and talented Senior React.JS Developers to join our team. Within this role, your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
If you’re committed to problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.js and Redux
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- Be part of a self-organising and cross-functional Agile team
- Be a leader within the team, actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
- Contribute to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
- Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Concourse) and testing frameworks
- Experience with optimizing web applications in areas such as performance, security and resilience
- Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
- Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
Regular Corporate and Social Events
The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements).