- A leading software company rapidly expanding its technical development capacity in Serbia.
- With its Headquarters in France, the group is 500 people strong, mainly located in Europe, USA & Asia;
- We are global leaders in Product Life Cycle management software, dedicated to the Food & Beverage, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and chemical industries.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Come Join the Traceone Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based ona platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
In Traceone we embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Traceone team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts systems and requirements analyses to identify project action items.
- Contributes to task lists and cost and time estimates to support project plan development.
- Performs assigned functions and tasks to meet project plan and quality review requirements.
- Records, updates, and monitors assignment deviations to ensure effective resolutions.
- Raises issues as appropriate to support effective resolutions.
- Analyzes specifications and user requirements to perform assigned applications development work.
- Assists with system components’ designs to meet requirements.
- Participates in design and code reviews to improve quality.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, and documents to develop application software.
- Develops unit and BDD tests to deliver quality components.
- Performs testing and fixes of small components to ensure compliance with functional requirements.
- Creates technical documentation to communicate and update project teams and stakeholders.
- Performs applications maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 4 – 7 years’ experience developing browser-based software applications in .NET architecture
- Hands-on working knowledge and experience is required in:
- Extensive experience working on C#, .net and .net core frameworks
- Relational Databases (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo, Raven, etc.)
- REST API development techniques and best practices
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed teams across regions and time zones
- Strong organizational skills
- Display detailed, critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking about the product
- Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
- GIT, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy.
- Microservices (CQRS, Eventual Consistency)
- Experience with Containerisation (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Microservices Architecture, Domain Driver Design, Business Driven Development is a bonus
- Design Patterns and implementing the Design Patterns
- Development of Complex Application and System Architectures
- Data Structures and Algorithms using C# and .NET
- Experience working in Google Cloud will be a big bonus
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques and practices