- In March 2022, Trace One acquired Selerant and its subsidiary Beolink. Since the acquisition, Beolink Doo Belgrade acts as a development hub for both companies, Trace One and Selerant.
- Our combined company has strengthened its global position in the PLM market for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) by reaching more geographies and integrating further solutions and assets to better serve our customers worldwide.
- Together, Trace One and Selerant offer the global leading end-to-end PLM and compliance solutions that transform the CPG industry. With more than 30 years of experience in new product development, packaging and formulation management, we supply a single, collaborative platform for process manufacturers and retailers—from raw ingredient suppliers and boutique brands to global CPG giants and blue-chip retailers.
- We help businesses connect, comply, and create remarkable products that empower consumers and shape the world. Our extending global community of 6,000+ brand owners spans more than 170 countries and produces over $500Bn in revenue each year.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Selerant PLM and Compliance Solutions
Come Join Selerant/Trace One Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based on a platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
We embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Selerant/Traceone team. Take a glimpse at corporate life in video “What makes you like Trace One so much?“ by clicking on the following link on our LinkedIn page.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts systems and requirements analyses to identify project action items.
- Contributes to task lists and cost and time estimates to support project plan development.
- Performs assigned functions and tasks to meet project plan and quality review requirements.
- Records, updates, and monitors assignment deviations to ensure effective resolutions.
- Raises issues as appropriate to support effective resolutions.
- Analyzes specifications and user requirements to perform assigned applications development work.
- Assists with system components’ designs to meet requirements.
- Participates in design and code reviews to improve quality.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, and documents to develop application software.
- Develops unit and BDD tests to deliver quality components.
- Performs testing and fixes of small components to ensure compliance with functional requirements.
- Creates technical documentation to communicate and update project teams and stakeholders.
- Performs applications maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 4 – 7 years’ experience developing browser-based software applications in .NET architecture
- Hands-on working knowledge and experience is required in:
- Extensive experience working on C#, .net and .net core frameworks
- Relational Databases (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo, Raven, etc.)
- REST API development techniques and best practices
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed teams across regions and time zones
- Strong organizational skills
- Display detailed, critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking about the product
- Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
- GIT, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy.
- Microservices (CQRS, Eventual Consistency)
- Experience with Containerisation (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Microservices Architecture, Domain Driver Design, Business Driven Development is a bonus
- Design Patterns and implementing the Design Patterns
- Development of Complex Application and System Architectures
- Data Structures and Algorithms using C# and .NET
- Experience working in Google Cloud will be a big bonus
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques and practices
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
We look forward to receiving your application. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.