Are you looking for an opportunity to level up your career?
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer
At Adacta, we are known for innovative solutions, a results-oriented mindset, and a flexible workplace.
We're looking for a new problem-solver to guide us in our growth using best practices and modern tools. We listen to your ideas and help them make true. We are offering you the opportunity to achieve your professional goals.
Once you’re here, you will:
- Keep up with the industry trends and developments.
- Champion knowledge sharing, cultivate learning and avoid knowledge silos in the team.
- Demonstrate healthy modern engineering practices by writing clean, well-tested, and well-refactored code with the team, shipping it into production at least daily.
- Manage product technical roadmaps and dependencies.
- Lead by example, encouraging culture and a pragmatic engineering attitude.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases
What you need to be successful:
- Technical leadership experience, you have been leading small to medium tech teams
- Love for continuous improvements of existing processes and business flows.
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly.
- Experiences with databases (SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases).
- Common sense so you can quickly establish the logical connection between different key factors.
- Excellent English knowledge.
The following skills would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- Experience in enterprise application development using technologies like TypeScript and Angular.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile tools (e.g., JIRA); experience in insurance or other financial services is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
What we offer
A place in one of our cross-disciplinary teams to work on Adacta's innovative projects.
Aside from tech opportunities to work on in-house solution, we offer a broad set of benefits and perks.
- Skip the commute and work remote
- Modern offices with free parking for cars and bikes
- Encouraging work environment and friendly atmosphere
- Guided Mentorship program
- Educational budget based on your career development plan
- Keeping your inner child alive with our PS4, electrical scooter, and different monthly challenges/activities
The opportunity to join an employer who cares about your well-being by offering:
- Extra health insurance
- Psychotherapist sessions
- Massages in the office
- FitPass card
Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sounds good? If you want to learn more
Send us your application online and we’ll get back to you soon.
More about Adacta Fintech: www.adacta-fintech.com