- A leading software company rapidly expanding its technical development capacity in Serbia.
- With its Headquarters in France, the group is 500 people strong, mainly located in Europe, USA & Asia;
- We are global leaders in Product Life Cycle management software, dedicated to the Food & Beverage, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and chemical industries.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Come Join the Traceone Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based ona platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
In Traceone we embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Take a glimpse at corporate life at Trace One in video “What makes you like Trace One so much?“ by clicking on the following link on our LinkedIn page.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Traceone team.
- Within the Product and Engineering Department, you will be participating in designing, developing and maintaining features on our largest products.
- You will work within a product team and have daily contact with a product owner, QA and tech lead in order to guarantee the success of the products you are assigned to. You will also be liaising and collaborating with teams based in Europe, UK and US.
- You will need to understand our clients’ technical and functional requirements, design and develop components, applications and implement services and applicative layers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 4 – 7 years’ experience developing browser-based software applications in .NET architecture
- Hands-on working knowledge and extensive experience is required in:
- Extensive experience working on C#, .net 4
- Relational Databases (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- REST API development techniques and best practices
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
- Unit testing
- Experience working with distributed teams across regions and time zones
- Strong organizational skills
- Display detailed, critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking about the product
- Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
- NoSql database (RavenDB)
- Experience with Containerisation (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Cloud – GCP
- Octopus Deploy
- MVC experience
- .net Core 5
- Microservices (CQRS, Eventual Consistency)
- OAuth 2 & OpenIdConnect
- Azure Dev OPs
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
We look forward to receiving your application.