Magnify is bringing the very best minds in technology and freight transportation to an $800 billion dollar industry. We are using tools such as distributed computing frameworks, machine learning algorithms, mobile apps, voice bots, IoT sensors, and most importantly human ingenuity. Our goal is to advance an industry that is ripe for a significant increase in technological innovation. We are starting in the United States, but our ambitions are global.
We are currently looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our growing international team.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code. With an office in Belgrade, we are open to regionally remote as well as hybrid remote/onsite for the right candidate.
What you'll do day -to-day:
- Design, code, est and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field with 5 + years professional level experience working developing web-based applications in .NET (C#, ASP.net)
- Experience developing on a SaaS application
- Experience with enterprise architecture patterns
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Comfortable communicating with non-developers
Experience with some or all of the following is also a plus:
- .Net Core on Linux
- Docker Containers
- Microservice architecture
- Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Druid
Working at Magnify will provide opportunities to make an impact and accelerate your career by being exposed to many different aspects of a fast-paced, high-growth technology company. We are revolutionizing the Logistics and Supply Chain industry—are you with us?