We are looking for an experienced PHP developer!
If you are right for us, it’s because you understand the web development workflow, you play well with others and you take pride in your work. You have a strong idea of what the client needs and can align the technology infrastructure and setup with their business requirements.
You’re a team player who can bridge the discussion from designers to project managers and you’re dedicated to bringing first class solutions into the hands of users. Not least, you keep your skills sharp and love new challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING WITH US
- Working with project managers to clarify requirements/deliverables and define functional specifications for back-end solutions
- Developing PHP-based web solutions
- Communicating with clients on technical matters and verbalizing issues
- Overseeing and taking part in technical quality assurance and bug fixes to ensure ideal performance
- Providing thoughtful and precise estimates for new projects
- Reviewing code from other team members and provide feedback
- Continuing to learn new technologies and work to apply them on client projects
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’RE CAPABLE OF
- Coding well-structured, high-performing systems based on the PHP-based framework Symfony
- Experience with Linux systems, server admin and the MySQL database
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Background working with the MySQL database
- Experience with source control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.)
- Experience working with third-party web service APIs such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
- A great sense of humor and continuous willingness to learn and improve your own skills and company processes