Are you looking for an opportunity to level up your career?
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer
At Adacta, we are known for innovative solutions, a results-oriented mindset, and a flexible workplace.
We’re looking for a new problem-solver to guide us in our growth using best practices and modern tools. We listen to your ideas and help them make true. We are offering you the opportunity to achieve your professional goals.
Once you’re here, you will:
- Keep up to with the industry trends and developments.
- Champion knowledge sharing, cultivate learning and avoid knowledge silos in the team.
- Demonstrate healthy modern engineering practices by writing clean, well-tested, and well-refactored code with the team, shipping it into production at least daily.
- Manage product technical roadmaps and dependencies.
- Lead by example encouraging culture and the pragmatic engineering attitude.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases
What you need to be successful:
- Love for continuous improvements of existing processes and business flows.
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly.
- Experiences with databases (SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases).
- Common sense so you can quickly establish the logical connection between different key factors.
- Excellent English knowledge.
The following skills would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile tools (e.g. JIRA); experience in insurance or other financial services is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Technical leadership experience, you have been leading small to medium tech teams is a plus.
What will you enjoy?
By joining us, you will join one of our cross-disciplinary teams to work on Adacta's projects. Aside from tech opportunities, we offer a broad set of benefits and perks.
- Competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- The opportunity to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- Guided Mentorship program
- Educational budget based on your career development plan
- Remote work a few times per week
- Modern offices with a great view and free parking for cars and bicycles
- Keeping your inner child alive with our game on PS, electrical scooter, hobby day, pizza day …
- Stay refreshed: get juice, bubbly drinks, tea, coffee
The opportunity to join an employer who cares about your well-being by offering:
- Psychotherapist sessions
- Adacta FITtech (FitPass)
- Extra private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit
Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sounds good? If you want to learn more
Send us your application online and we’ll get back to you soon.
More about Adacta Fintech: www.adacta-fintech.com