Who we are?
Wolf&Wolf Technologies is the leading Serbien FinTech hub, that focuses on developing innovative high volume payment processing and banking platforms, for the Global FinTech industry. With over 25 years of experience, Wolf&Wolf Technologies is on the few companies that understand the future of financial technology and act as a leader in the region and globally. Our team consist of great experts in various areas, who knows how to make finance and technology come together as one.
What would be your mission?
We are looking for a highly capable System Administrator to maintain and administer our company's IT Infrastructure. The System Administrator's responsibilities include troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues, as well as ensuring that all computing operations run with optimal performance and security. Manage Global projects in house and outsourced, and work with cross departments.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Monitor, maintain server administration tasks, configure to specifications, security, analyze event log warnings and errors; resource monitoring and troubleshoot complicated problems
- Monitor and maintain all data security devises, intrusion defense
- Monitor, maintain and improve multiple Global data centers on Premise and Cloud.
- Monitor, maintain and improve Data Center hardware.
- Monitor and maintain Alert systems
- Monitor and maintain access infrastructure, VPN’s, remote work environments
- Manage Office infrastructure requirements, laptop, desktop computers, LAN’s, WAN’s,
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Troubleshoot IT problems with connected Partners/Banks worldwide
- Ensure IT infrastructure compliance to PCI standard and ISO standards
- Work with It Auditors to comply and pass strict IT security audits PCI, ISO 27001, 22301.
- Maintain standards for employee’s equipment.
- Maintain Asset inventory
- DNS, Mail, VPN, Monitoring, logging, NAT
What kind of expertise we are looking for?
- Hands on experience with VMWare, ESXi, provisioning, supporting, troubleshooting, monitoring VM-host and VM-guests, Experience with vCenter, IIS,
- Microsoft Azure experience
- On Premise Server experience
- Linux/apache experience
- MS SQL servers, experience redundancy, failover.
- Working experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience with troubleshoot and support DNS service, SMTP service, NTP service, Syslog service
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues, IP networking, IP subnetting, VPN, NAT
- Proficiency in IT Ticket systems
- Seniority level will depend on your experiences and capabilities
What kind of colleague we are looking for?
- The one, who would take full ownership and responsibility, who is capable to work independently, but also enjoy working in agile team
- The one who are passionate about finding solutions and constant improvements in fast passed environments
- Hardworking hands on, sleeves up individual
- Strong self- education and self – development motivation
- Strong troubleshooting skills, no quitter.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Speak and written English, our office is English only
What work conditions we are offering?
- Work onsite, remotely or hybrid – depending of our agreement
- Competitive salary
- Minimum 22 vacation days
- 3 days fully covered sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Fit pass
- Pat friendly office
- And above all – great colleagues which will support you