Servant Team Lead – Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Your area of responsibility is broad: Leadership / Coaching & Training / Facilitation / Impediments Management
- You support one or more Scrum teams as a 'Servant Team Lead' and help them to grow
- You act as a coach and trainer for agile working methods and approaches on team and an organizational level
- You introduce agile processes and develop them further
- You moderate workshops and Scrum meetings and monitor the progress of the sprint
- You promote effective and constructive communication and support in eliminating impediments
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience as a Scrum Master or experience in dealing with software development teams
- You are a strong personality with excellent communication skills
- You work solution oriented (team, goals, customers)
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of structure, analytics and independence
- Your English skills are business fluent (level C1-C2)
- Your completed SCRUM Master (CSM) certification is beneficial
Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in house NETCADEMY.
Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It’s on us!
Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best.
Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run.
Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces our stunning offices keep you motivated.
Best tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect.