enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade, Niš and Kragujevac.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Running design reviews with internal and external stakeholders in early stages of software development projects
- Performing code reviews, establish standards and processes, and training your team on those standards, ensuring their projects are following those standards
- Providing coaching and guidance to other team members
- Being ultimately accountable for the architectural success of all the projects your team manages
- Regularly communicating to senior leadership, the status on objectives, KPIs, and concerns
- Working directly with internal (90%) and external (10%) customers to oversee and implement projects and processes.
- Working with customers on issues and escalate when needed
- Devising and implementing the general software and hosting strategy, architecture, and budget
- 10+ years of backend and frontend web development experience
- 5+ years of experience in an architectural role
- Some production-level PHP experience (and experience in languages like Java, Rust, TypeScript is a plus)
- Experience with large/complex SQL databases would be great
- Real-world experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment pipelines
- Experience managing test driven development
- Experience with aviation and/or SaaS or as Scrum Master is a great plus
- A chance to be a part of casual but professional environment where you will have safe place to try, fail and learn
- Have full ownership over your code
- Opportunity to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized onboarding process for both, the company and the project
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity and sick leave are 100% paid
- Sport clubs – from fishing to basketball, whatever rocks your boat
- Awesome referral fees – because great people know great people
- Work-life balance – this is the company that really support your professional, family and personal goals
- Freedom to decide how you want to work – partly or fully remote or from our offices
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.