The biggest company you've never heard of.
We are global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), where the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives. Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations.
Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience.
With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100.
With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela’s software and services include multi-industry department solution suites addressing finance & accounting, human capital management, and legal management, as well as industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors.
Through cloud-enabled platforms, built on a configurable stack of automation modules, and 17,500+ employees operating in 23 countries, Exela rapidly deploys integrated technology and operations as an end-to-end digital journey partner
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Exela, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Exela supports your success and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Exela offers a range of training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
- Implementation of complex, cutting-edge Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions in customer projects
- Installation, configuration, testing and deployment of Exela software frameworks
- Support of design, specification, documentation and training
- Providing 2nd level support
- Technical degree or completed technical vocational training.
- Several years (5) of professional experience as Systems Engineer / IT Consultant
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of ECM, EIM and BPM or OCR, data extraction and document classification tools.
- Experience with products from relevant capture, BPM and archive platform vendors.
- Good knowledge of relational and non-SQL databases.
- Experience with Windows and LINUX/UNIX operating systems as well as web servers, VMWare and Docker container virtualization.
- Very good English skills and a confident appearance. German language skills are highly appreciated.
- Strong problem-solving skills and customer focus.
- Enjoys communicating and collaborating with customers, colleagues and business partners.
- Initiative, reliability and ability to work in a team.
Why you will love working here:
- Working in a dynamically developing international company at the Exela Tech Development Centre in Central Belgrade with global standards and systems.
- Pleasant social and team environment. Great company culture.
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Hybrid working model
- Individual Development Plan and career growth
- Full-time employment contract
- Social package and employee benefits of corporate level:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Multisport Card- Health & Fitness
- Foreign languages lessons and access to Exela University management career programs.
- Holiday entitlement & benefits
- Christmas benefits
Exela's recruitment and selection policy is designed to ensure that we select the best possible candidate for the position based on their relevant merit and skills as measured against the requirements of the position. Our employees have access to highly sensitive documents and data, and all employees are subject to a background check, which may include confirmation of employment history, credit checks, criminal records checks, and certifications of educational qualifications. All sensitive or personal data received from and in relation to the candidates may only be stored and used in strict compliance with the company's GDPR guidelines and all applicable data protection laws.