CCBill is an online payment services provider with 20 years of experience in the industry. Typical projects on the CCBill side include integration with new processors, improving reporting and enhancement of systems that can handle high volume transactions with high availability over 3 satellites in Phoenix, Ashburn and the Netherlands. You would have the opportunity to work on both existing and new products and features.
Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers, and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test, and deploy API products.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required.
- Participates in analysis and design activities.
- Follow established development and testing procedures to build software based on user requirements within stipulated timelines.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Make use of company CI/CD infrastructure, version control system and issue tracking software to effectively implement user stories, technical tasks and fix bugs.
- Software development experience with using Java or any other OO programming language
- Experienced with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (Boot, Core, MVC, Data, Security)
- Experience with REST API and microservices development
- Experience with agile development
- Understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.