NET CHECK, dedicated to providing high-quality engineering services to the Telecommunications industry for more than 20 years, is continuously expanding its global presence. We are currently seeking for Software Engineers in Belgrade to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- design and implement new software,
- maintain, improve, and modify existing programs,
- analyse and identify needs by investigating problem areas and implementing user feedback to implement software that meets those needs,
- integrate existing software and ensure that all systems are compatible,
- communicate information through code, diagrams, flowcharts, layouts, and other documentation,
- work closely with other employees on projects,
- investigate new technologies.
- University degree in computer science, computer software/computer systems engineering, computer systems and networks, electrical/electronic engineering, mathematics, network security management, physics,
- Experience with the Svelte framework and SvelteKit,
- Comfortable contributing towards automated testing (unit, integration & end-to-end),
- Able to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems.
- Experience with React,
- Java and Mobile app developer experience are welcome,
- Additional language (German) is an advantage.
- Competitive compensation,
- Working in a pleasant and dynamic environment and motivated team,
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths,
- Possibility to work remotely, but with availability to travel for on-site projects,
- Company fitness studio membership,
- Private health insurance,
- 25 vacation days.