JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. jaggaer.com.
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, Niš, Subotica, Čačak or remote, whatever location is better for you!
Overview of Job Function:
The candidate will join the SCRUM teams building of the JaggaerOne Platform, the module of the JaggaerOne suite devoted of implement foundational services (such us identity management, message brokering, workflow engine), integration services (public APS, cloud connectors…) and cross functional e2e applications.
Being in contact with other engineering teams in Europe and US, you will work to the creation of a microservices architecture built in Java, Spring, React deployed in a container-based environment (Docker and Kubernetes) into an hybrid-cloud infrastructure
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Code, test, and implement core functionality according to specifications (java, spring, react, MySQL)
- Analysis and Development of software components aimed to interface third party services (e.g. REST and/or SOAP web services, FTP services, etc.) with the JaggaerOne platform features (J1 Platform)
- Analysis and Development of back-office components and shared services of the J1 Platform (microservices architecture)
- Contribute to the ongoing design and development of enhancements to the J1 Platform (APIs, shared components, identity management, internal messaging service, web services, etc.)
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components as well as in the development process e supporting technologies.
- 2 to 5 years of experience with web application development with good knowledge of Java programming especially with Spring Framework
- Previous experience with SOAP or REST web-services and integration projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks, GraphQL or BPM libraries and tools will be a plus.
- Experience with agile methodologies desirable.
- Strong communication, analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Clean and easy-to-read code is highly important to you and you keep your debug outputs tidy and write comments where necessary.
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Autonomous, eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Experience with procurement or strategic sourcing applications, desirable
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, training, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, New year gifts and packages for you and your children, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more.
Apply now and be part of our success!