About RedStork Solutions
Redstork solutions is a Serbian subsidiary of RTE international offering expertise to electricity transmission system operators for the development and integration of software solutions.
About our activities
RedStork solutions offers an open and collaborative working environment, with very progressive positions for high-potential candidates.
We are proposing software solutions that will help TSOs and RSCs to meet the challenges of the energy transition. Our tools especially support:
- Power flow computations including network modelling and interfacing with standard data exchange formats (e.g. CGMES)
- Management of the supply-demand balance,
- Coordination functions for rapid decision-making by operators
As part of our development team, you will collaborate with our engineers and experts, and you will participate to the development of software solutions for Transmission System Operators.
You will work in a dynamic environment, with a high level of technicity on the business end and using the latest technologies on the development end, based on an open-source framework.
- Frontend: Angular 8
- Backend: Spring Boot 2, Java 8
- Kubernetes, oauth2, Kafka, git, docker, Linux.
- Part of our solutions are C++ based. Python is also used.
- Fluent English
- Master’s Degree in Electrotechnics with IT development knowledge or master’s degree in Computer Science with a background in electrotechnics / experience in utility company
- Experience in Software Development: 1 to 5 years
- Competences in Java languages and experience Full-Stack Microservices
- C++ knowledge is a plus
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge on network modelling and specifically data exchange and network modelling using the CGMES format is a plus (including network calculation, state optimisation, etc.)
This position requires a great capacity for analysis, autonomy, initiative, rigour, curiosity of mind, a taste for innovation, an interest in the field of the electrical system and for teamwork.
Terms and conditions of employment
- Full-time contract
- Attractive package comprising 20 + 8 days of holidays, company phone, etc.
- Integrate a project team of 12 people
- Occasional trips to be planned in France, in the European Union and then internationally,
- Position located in Belgrade, with teleworking
More information at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3146250722/