Software Engineer Intern
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad R&D
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
An Internship gives you the opportunity to gain experience that extends beyond the realms of theory. Right from the start of Internship, you will be involved in day-to-day business, undertake a variety of tasks, and tackle exciting challenges within project teams. As a part of our team, products you will be working on include Body Control Modules, Smart Access Devices or Telematics Control Units of premium car manufacturers. The Internship Program is designed to last for a minimum of 3 months.
- Currently enrolled in final year of Bachelor’s, or Master's, degree program in areas of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Control theory, Mechatronics, or related technical field.
- Knowledge of C programming language.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Embedded Systems.
- Passionate interest in automotive technology.
- Willingness to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship.
- Flexible schedule.
- Mentorship program.
- Comprehensive training on the job.
- Career roadmap in Continental.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.