Software Engineer – Internship
CTD is Silicon Valley VC-backed start-up company created in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. We automatically organize all of your contacts & opportunities by relationship strength so making new connections is easier.
Distributed “remote-first” company currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade. We are focused on product-market fit with fast development cycles and constant user feedback.
See more at ctd.ai and https://www.linkedin.com/company/connect-the-dots-ai/mycompany/
You will work as a backend developer, building new features in our application, alongside experienced colleagues, who will help you develop and improve your skills.
You will also join the on-call rotation once a month. At that time you will be responsible for availability, latency, performance, change management, monitoring, major incident management, and refining software enabling these key technical and business functions.
You will also have a dedicated mentor who will monitor your work and progress as a developer and help you with on-call duties.
We are looking for master students, recent graduates or students in their final year of bachelor study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work full working hours. Candidates will get an opportunity for full-time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
- Master students or bachelors at MATF, ETF, FON, RAF.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Git.
- Proficiency in using SQL.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 750usd/month net salary during internship (salary increase upon full time employment)
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Extremely hard technical problems that were not previously solved
- Generous equity plans upon full time employment
- New offices with a pool and leisure area
- Work from our SF offices
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited days of vacation (including days for studying and exams)
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere with high-performing colleagues
- Often company and engineering team-buildings