About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments – a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical – a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Design of embedded software in electrical drive technology
- Implementation of product software for embedded system
- Design of test programs on PC-level for software qualification
- Implementation of service tools for PC systems
- Accompanying documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or programming
- Experience of software design language C, C#
- Knowledge of embedded software design
- Elementary knowledge of field bus systems as well as industrial ethernet systems (desirable)
- Language skills: fluent English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work systematically and independently
- High motivation
- IoT knowledge or experience is an advantage
What we offer:
- Stable working environment
- Work in a young and dynamic group with a strong team spirit
- Trainings in-house and abroad for professional improvement
- Competitive salary levels with various benefits
- Company will provide extensive training abroad and competitive compensation package