CCBill is a fintech solution used by more than 30,000 websites globally. It provides a bundle of products, including a feature rich online payment service platform that supports the needs of both new and established businesses in the e-commerce and online space.
Typical projects include integration with new processors, improving reporting, and enhancement of systems that handle high volume transactions with high availability over 3 satellites in Phoenix, Ashburn, and the Netherlands.
We are augmenting our team of Software Applications Security Engineers who analyze in-house software systems to ensure that security best practices are adhered to, and security issues resolved.
Working closely with QA, Architecture and Information Security, the team are responsible for detecting and fixing vulnerabilities, building/customizing tooling, and optimizing/maintaining security frameworks.
If you are interested in cybersecurity and have experience developing software, this is the right opportunity for you. Training will be provided as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Engage in security analysis, defense techniques and countermeasures to ensure that deployed software is robust and reliable
- Integrate security best practices during the design and development stages of the software lifecycle
- Examine software for potential cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Design processes and build tools to ensure released products meet the required security standards
- Conduct code review of code updates to ensure good security practices
- Follow established development and testing procedures to build software based on user requirements within stipulated timelines
- Create and maintain documentation
- Make use of company CI/CD infrastructure, version control system and issue tracking software to effectively implement user stories, technical tasks and fix bugs
- Software development experience using Java or any other OO programming language
- Knowledge of Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (Boot, Core, MVC, Data, Security) will be considered an asset
- Experience with REST API and microservices development
- Experience with agile development
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Penetration Testing skills will be considered an asset
- Proficient in written and spoken English