Meet Gorgias, the customer service platform that’s designed for ecommerce merchants, and built to support all the tools in their stack. Our product unifies support over email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SMS in one feed to help our merchants provide exceptional customer experiences at scale on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
In Gorgias, every incoming support ticket displays customer info such as order and conversation history, giving agents the context they need to provide the fast support customers expect. Plus, support teams can work more efficiently by easily viewing, tagging, and prioritizing every open ticket across all their support channels.
We even process these tickets with our proprietary machine learning algorithms, and can deflect up to a third of repetitive merchant tickets without human interaction, through our Automation Add-on. Everything we do is for our customers, and we’re currently serving over 10,000+ e-commerce merchants, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated. They love us for our innovative product, our focus on their ecommerce needs, and, of course, our lightning-fast customer service response times.
We raised our $25 million Series B round in December 2020 and our $30 million Series C round this year. In between, we more than doubled in size in every meaningful way: annual recurring revenue, the size of our customer base, and the size of our Gorgias team, for starters. We’re still growing fast and looking for new teammates who want to grow with us.
Join our team for the opportunity to:
- Work with smart, passionate people every day
- Get extreme ownership over your work and results
- Be treated like the expert you are
- Help our clients with questions on how to use our product, offer alternative solutions and troubleshoot current scenarios provided by the client. Ensure that they receive the best experience possible!
- Understand customer goals and their desired outcome from using the product through continuous data and feedback analysis
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external. Help our clients help themselves 🙂
- We are looking for at least 2 years of previous experience in B2B customer support, preferably for a tech/software product
- Able to learn to use the product quickly and to manage several support tickets on different channels (email, chat, phone) at the same time
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Working with APIs or in the SaaS industry. Even better if you have previous experience troubleshooting APIs.
We would love it if you have working Zapier knowledge
- E-commerce knowledge is a big big plus (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, etc.)
- Desire to provide exceptional support to our clients! We sell support software, it really makes sense to be the best at it as well 🙂
- Comfort in a startup environment and passion for technology, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
Company Benefits & Perks
- 4-week vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave (16 weeks)
- Latest MacBook Pro
- Personal credit card to buy lunches
- We provide private health insurance (Gold PPO UnitedHealthcare Company)
- Retirement: Gorgias contributes to your 401k 100% of the first 3% of deferred W-2 income, 50% of the next 2% of deferred W-2 income.
- Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books**,** courses, training sessions that can be easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
- Shift: 16h – 00h CET (fixed)
- Location: Belgrade
- Salary: 966 EUR NET monthly (bonus not included)
Why join us?
- We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
- We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
- Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
- Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias… ?
- Raised our Series A for $14M in 2019
- Raised our Series B for $25M in 2020
- Raised our Series C for $30M in 2022
- We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
- We have a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
- Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Discover Gorgias Platform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLFpe-xbhk
Learn about our compensation policy here: https://www.gorgias.com/blog/international-saas-salary-calculator
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.