Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. ? + ? = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 10000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. ?
We built a smart helpdesk for eCommerce businesses that integrates all incoming requests (via chat, email, Facebook, Instagram, and many others) into one platform. We are currently looking for an agent that will be helping out clients with product-related inquiries.
- Help our clients with questions on how to use our product, offer alternative solutions and troubleshoot current scenarios provided by the client. Ensure that they receive the best experience possible!
- Understand customer goals and their desired outcome from using the product through continuous data and feedback analysis
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external. Help our clients help themselves 🙂
- We are looking for at least 2 years of previous experience in B2B customer support, preferably for a tech/software product
- Able to learn to use the product quickly and to manage several support tickets on different channels (email, chat, phone) at the same time
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Working with APIs or in the SaaS industry. Even better if you have previous experience troubleshooting APIs.
We would love it if you have working Zapier knowledge
- E-commerce knowledge is a big big plus (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, etc.)
- Desire to provide exceptional support to our clients! We sell support software, it really makes sense to be the best at it as well 🙂
- Comfort in a startup environment and passion for technology, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
Company Benefits & Perks
- 4 weeks vacation
- Private Healthcare
- Paid lunches every working day
- Latest MacBook Pro
- Get up to Є590 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- Get up to Є1700 of learning material (includes books, courses, training sessions, etc.)
- Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once traveling is safe, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
- New and bright office in the heart of Belgrade just across the street from Kalemegdan!
- Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from!
- Shift: 16h – 00h CET (fixed)
- Location: Belgrade
- Salary: 966 EUR NET monthly
Why join us?
- We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
- We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
- Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
- Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias… ?
- Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
- Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
- We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
- We have a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.