Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Software Test Engineer
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Execution of manual and automated tests for embedded control software being used in automotive electric traction drive applications
- Development of test specifications for manual and automated test execution
- Commissioning of new electronic control units and software releases
- Analyzing malfunctions using measurement and application tools as well as debuggers
- Support design and setting up of hardware-in-the-loop test benches
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree preferably in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- First experience in the automotive industry desired
- Knowledge of hardware-in-the-loop test benches, EXAM, dSPACE, Matlab/Simulink desired
- Determination, ability to work in a team, adherence to schedules, sense of responsibility
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!