At netcare we are taking care of international IT projects for some of the biggest companies in the world. We develop and test IT solutions, organize rollouts, conduct trainings and carry out support. We have four venues in Germany (Neustetten and Leinfelden-Echterdingen near Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main and Berlin) and one overseas in Chattanooga/USA. Come join us and be part of shaping our newest love child.
Software Tester for Web-projects
Our IT testing team in Belgrade is looking for fulltime support at the earliest possible date. You’ll be assigned to challenging web-projects in the automobile industry.
- Execution of manual and automated tests
- Finding and documentation of bugs as well as follow-ups and retests of debugging
- Reporting of test results and documentation of testing procedures
- Design and redesign of testing scenarios
- Successfully completed formal studies with IT content, comparable private IT training or relevant work experience
- Strong web affinity and good MS Office skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Professional appearance, analytical skills and goal-oriented work ethic
- Team spirit, self-initiative and good social skills
- Quick witted, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience in software testing and in using content management systems, especially WCMS, e.g. Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with issue tracking/management systems like Bugzilla, JIRA, Redmine
- Knowledge of software development models, e.g. V-model
- Knowledge of PHP, Java, databases, web infrastructure
What to expect
You will join a talented bunch of bright minds developing state-of-the-art solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world. We love what we do and therefore we do it very well. We also love our hands-on mentality and the relaxed atmosphere at netcare where meeting each other at eye level is one of our core values.
We are known for our flat hierarchies, quick decision processes and great passion towards the newest of the new in the IT world. You will quickly assume responsibilities and get lots of space for your ideas.
Fancy becoming a part of our team?
Apply in English. Simply click on "Apply now" and follow the next steps. We are looking forward to your application and already are very excited about it.